Thursday, September 23, 2004

school!

ahh, schoolllllllll!!!!!!! Who needs it? Expecially chemistry. At what time in my life will I ever need to know how to balance chemical equations and the like?? Ya know, just curiosity. Ugh, I have that freaky class today and then band, but the day will end...I'm not sure if you could say good or bad, but a friend of mine is going off to England on Saturday, so she's having a kind of going away party tonight, so it will be good to see her. I told her she must get pictures of my main man, David Beckham. Anyways, I must go take my test, but here's a random fact for you, courtesy of my friend Kelli...

Did you know the average person swallows 2 spiders in their sleep in their lifetime?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I do think that you might need chemistry in the future. And no I didn't know that thing about the spiders.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

school school I'm at school and I don't want to go to class. So I may not go to class. I got here really fast yes school is a blast. la la la la la laaaaaaa (you will have to hear the tune to this little ditty later)

~who else would say that

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHH NOOOO! I sang you a song and it did not post and now it's gone.=( sad sad
~Ria

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never mind there it is
~me again

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never mind there it is
~me again

10:39 AM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

ria, you're crazy!! lol, but I love you anyway...

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home