Friday, November 05, 2004

Wendys

Not much happened today, (although my last Chemistry class was yesterday...WOOHOO!), but I went to Wendy's tonight for dinner and these people kill me. First, I go through the drive through, order a Frosty, and not get it. So, I headed inside (and it was cold outside. And I was wearing shorts) to get my Frosty (Now that I think about it, with it as cold outside as it is, I don't know why I ordered it...but I'm going through a Mountain Dew withdrawal, so lay off), and the girl overflows the cup. I was like...nice. So she squeezes the top on, which made Frosty ooze all over the sides, which I put my hand in because I wasn't paying attention. Oh well. Life goes on. lol, ok, no more from me, but I have an indoor soccer game this Sunday night @ 8:30. I only have 3 more indoor games, and 3 more outdoor games and then it's all over until the new year. Waaahhhhh... :(. Ok, later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home