Thursday, December 02, 2004

Resistence is futile

Heh, heh, I don't know why I posted that title, but I like it. So how is life? Mine is alright at the present moment. Band is over for good (other than Tree), and while I'm not disappointed entirely, I will miss goofing off....and playing my flute was pretty fun too. Right now, I'm keeping myself amused by occupying ALL my time studying for Chemistry so I'll pass. Geometry is over too...woohoo!! Indoor is starting up as well. That has got to be one of my most favorite hobbies. There is nothing in the world like indoor. Small goals, 6v6, bouncing the ball off the walls to go around people...it's pure heaven. At least for the soccer hooligans of the world (like myself). So, as of right now, my life is going purty good. I laughed myself silly last night, which is always a perk. First, my dad sent me this hilarious commercial thing that I laughed so hard at, my sides hurt (I sent it to you David, via email). As I entered the bathrooom upstairs to get ready for bed, I was greeted by a yell. Tommy was hiding in the bathtub and jumped out, yelling like he was going to murder me. I of course didn't know he was in there and whirled around, screaming at the top of my lungs, and trying to calm my pounding heart (which is probably prone to heart attacks now...thanks, Tom). Did I mention this all happened at about midnight last night? Yes, midnight, and my dad and little sister were already asleep. At least, Leah was. My dad woke up because of my screaming (yes, it was that loud, even with the bathroom door shut). Plus the fact that Tommy and I were cracking up didn't help anything. I don't think I've ever been so surprised in my life. Sure, people have jumped out from behind stuff, but it's only made me flinch, or maybe yell (I RARELY scream), but nothing to ever really scare me. This scared the living daylights outta me. And I let this one rip...just reared back and SCREAMED. Just ask my dad. Ok, well, I'm going, but indoor game this Sunday night! Be there! Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home