Saturday, October 15, 2005

Yay!

I got a job! Friday, while volunteering at my special vet clinic, my friend/co-worker came up to me and asked me if I wanted a job! I'll be doing pretty much the same stuff, same days, and same hours, except I'll be more hands on with the animals and work one extra hour...and work on Christmas, but hey! I love it! I'm very excited. First real job for Rachel. The best part is I've only been there for about 3 weeks, and they offered me a job already. I'm having the time of my life...and now I'm going to get paid to have the time of my life. What could be better?? I'm pumped. Yeah. WOOHOO! *runs around the house, trips on shoes, breaks nose, gets up and runs some more while bloodying the house* haha, later days!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is up with you anonymous people going on here and talking about road construction and not even saying anything about her new job?!?! This is a big deal and she was even so excited that she hurt her nose and all you can say is what tech blogs are the best? Are you crazy?!?! AHAHAHAH!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home