Friday, September 24, 2004

wahhhh!!!

Why does life have to be so freakin' complicated?? Why can't anything be easy?? I need a friend right now, someone whose arms I can just fall into and cry until my eyeballs dry out. Life sucks. In the words of a friend of mine, "Whoever came up with sweet sixteen was an idiot. It's not sweet sixteen. It should be suck sixteen."



Oh, today was terrible...is terrible. Whatever. Today I had to say goodbye to my good friend, Michele, who is leaving for England tomorrow. There was so much I wanted to tell her, but I had to cut it all short because of stupid band. I had to take my brother to a retarted band thing and so I only got to spend about 10 minutes with Michele. It sucks. There was so much I wanted to say, but I hardly got to say anything at all. I cried the whole drive home. She's going to be gone for like a whole year, and the next time she'll be back here isn't 'till December. I miss her already and she hasn't even left yet. Ugh, if it weren't for band, I would've been able to stay longer!! Band is always in the way!! They act like we owe everything to band and we have no other life other than band. Well I have news...I have a life. A real life, one that doesn't include band.

P.S. Oh yeah, if you're going to comment, you'll have to go in as anonymous and sign your name in your actual comment thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home