Saturday, November 06, 2004

Mowing, Part II

Mowing. Such power when you're behind a lawn mower. However, mowing our backyard brings on a new sense of power. I feel like I'm behind a tank, getting ready to enter a warzone. Seriously. Our backyard has so much junk lying around, and when the grass is long like it was today, well...I think you can understand the situation. For instance...there is NOTHING worse than running over dog poo. Ugh. But it should be dually (I think that's right) noted that sticks are much worse. I didn't see this "stick" until I was right up on it, and by then I figured, what the heck, why not? The mower can take it. Wrong. That stick turned out to be like, a window thing or whatever (you know, on windows to make them look fancy), or maybe it was some paneling or something...whatever it was, it was long and thick. I hit it, it makes a huge noise, then starts shooting out shards of wood shrapnel. Do I run, screaming like a girl? No, but I did perform the duck and cover mode, hiding behind the mower so as not to get hit. All that was going through my head was, oh, this is SO not good... but thankfully, nothing happened, so it was all good. Other than that nasty rotten tomato I ran over. Ewwww...haha, ok, I gotta go, but I have an indoor game tomorrow night at 8:30 @ Dulin's (everybody's invited! of course, you don't have to come) and an outdoor game this Tuesday night @ 5:30 on field 4. Later days!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rai Rai said...

Well, I think my life's pretty boring, but if it's making somebody else laugh, I guess that's a good thing. :)

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home