Friday, December 03, 2004

Fridays are awesome

Friday! Woohoo! I love Fridays...you get to stay up late and sleep in the next morning. It's the greatest. Well, the new controversial movie "Closer" came out today. I don't really want to see it, except that Natalie Portman is in it (she is my favorite actress). I know I won't see it (it's rated R), but still, curiousity has got the best of me, as it always does. Sometimes curiousity is a good thing though. It's a "desire to learn". That's what it says in the dictionary, anyway. Hm, well, I'm rambling, so I should probably stop. I still have no idea what time my indoor game is, but when I find out I will let you know. I'm just a little disappointed though. We've been struggling with having too many girls (you have to have 2 girls on the field at all times, but the guys don't want anymore than that on the field even if it's allowed), and just when we get it all figured out--3 girls, max-- Chad goes and gets some girl from U of M. Poo. We'll see how that goes. I just hope she's good. Ok, later days!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to see someone so young with such an aquired taste for film actors and actresses. To answer your question, I have seen "Garden State" and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll probably check out "Closer" tomorrow and let you know. Wow, it must be really hard to be a fan of Natalie Portman while avoiding rated "R" movies. Her roles usually land her there. Take it easy.

Brother Deen

9:06 PM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

Yeah, it is hard not being able to see some of those movies, but she's also done some other ones, like Anywhere But Here, Where the Heart Is, and of course, Star Wars. Her role in Star Wars though is quite different, as she is a senator and quite...um, stiff, I guess. Not very emotional.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home