Saturday, June 18, 2005

Chillin' in Virginia

I am in Virginia chillin' with Mikayla (my cuz) and it is almost 2 AM here. Woohoo! We're party animals, what can I say...so how have you been, Maria? Oh, and David too...except he's a bum and is in Panama! Er...I'm not sure when he'll be back. Anyway, tomorrow we're going to the beach and I'm hoping to rid myself of this horrible soccer tan. Oh yeah, if I get a swim suit. I left mine in Memphrica. Maybe my mom will finally let me get a bikini. Then I can show off those rock hard abs (HAHA). Maria knows I have a six pack, so whatever. Anyway, I'm going now, but I'll be back Tuesday! Later days!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rai Rai said...

lol, that makes me laugh. I've done that whole, 'i'm fine...back away from the sunscreen or I'll use my pepperspray!' thing. I really really miss you!!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home