Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Sick of being sick

I'm semi-sick still, and it's killing me. I hate it. I think the worst part is the sneezing though. My nose gets tickled by all the crap in my nose, making me sneeze, which then makes my nose run. Gahhh! I hate it. That's the worst part. I'm coughing some, but it doesn't hurt, although it sounds like I'm gonna cough up a lung...or a toe. Yeah, I'm hoping I'm better by my game Thursday. Passion Play is going well, and I love going up there to hang out with my friends and my guardian angel. Junior Senior banquet is in 3 days! It's going to be fun, although I'm more excited about the all-nighter. I'm just hopin' they have Mountain Dew, or I'm never gonna last. I'm trying out the self-tanning stuff too. I think it might work out good, but it could make me turn orange. I'm just keepin' my fingers crossed. All for now. Later days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home