Monday, March 07, 2005

"It burns us, it burns us!!!"

Chemistry lab today. It was really kinda fun, except we were using 3 solutions that could be harmful to your skin if it came in contact with it. While we were working on one test tube, my lab partner turned the eye dropper upside down...the dropper was filled with hydrochloric acid, I might add. Now, you might know that you're not supposed to turn a dropper upside down because the solution will get in the bulb and rot it out. I quickly (and a bit loudly) informed my partner that you're not supposed to do that. He panics and squeezes the dropper, shooting hydrochloric acid at me. Thankfully, my lightning fast reflexes kicked in and I jumped away from our desk just in the nick of time. The acid spilled all over our desk, and I accused my partner *cough, cough TOMMY! cough, cough* of trying to murder me. We were laughing so hard though we were crying and having to support ourselves on our chairs. We couldn't keep it together, and our teacher was like, "Are you guys ok over there?" We managed to stop laughing to tell her yes, and went back to our experiment, which didn't work anyway. So that was the only interesting thing that happened to me today. Yeah. Later days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home