Thursday, February 24, 2005

Running and running and running and running...

Not much here today. We're going to be running again tonight (that would be me an' my team), so that will be just pure joy. I'm sick of this rainy weather and no sun. It makes me depressed. And I'm tired of this butt cold! Ugh, I want it to be summer...right now! Yeah, so that's about all I have to say. Here's a question that you can debate over tho...

What is your favorite sport, and why do you think it's the best? Discuss.

Game Monday night if it don't rain. 8:00 on field 6. Be there or be square. Later days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah i know i'm ready for summer too so we can open our pool up!! :) well i would have to say that softball is my favorite sport, but rugby is the most fun to play b.c u get to hit ppl!! yah! lol

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rach...i'll call u after school and get things worked out if u still want to go...

4:28 AM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

Well, I'd have to say that soccer is the best sport and my favorite, but I also think lacrosse would be fun. Beating people with sticks always attracts my attention. I've also considered rugby as well, Dawn.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home