Sunday, February 06, 2005

I got a car! I got a car!

Woohoo! You heard right, pal. Rachel Fillinger has a car! Hard to believe, huh? It's quite cool. I love it. Tommy and I are sharing, but it's all good, since I can't drive a stick (yes, it is a stick). It's a 1991 Acura Integra LS hatchback...two door, candy apple red (except for the top, which has faded to a...pinkish color), a practically brand new CD player, and a sunroof. Yup. It's purty nice. The drivers seat is busted, so we're going to get that fixed, but other than that and a new paint job, the thing looks like new. The interior is in great shape, and the outside is too, except for the paint. I can't wait to drive it. It's really smooth, and has a lot of get-up-and-go (the former owner was known for his "Red Demon"). On the downside though, we can't drive it until we can pay for the insurance, which won't be until March, when mowing starts up. Until then, we'll probably try to fix it up, so when we can get on the road, it'll look real nice. I've already hung my soccer ball thing on the rear view mirror. :) Anyway, I've got to go, but I'll try to get some pictures on here as soon as I can. Later days!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeeeeet!!!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home