Saturday, January 29, 2005

How many laps?!?!?

I love soccer. I honestly do. And I love my soccer coaches too....just not when they send us to the Bellevue gym and have us run 4 MILES!!! We went to Coach Chuck's house and watched some soccer on TV for a while, then he told us we'd better get to the gym and work out. He looks at us and says, "I want you to run 4 miles, minumum." My jaw dropped. The most I've ever run (aside from actual soccer games) was like, 1.8 miles or something. So I was very, um, worried, I guess you could say. So we all get there, and we're like, "That's 32 laps!!!" Just hearing that many...ugh, it was awful. We got a few counting things, and took off. It took us about 45 minutes to run 4.5 miles. I was so tired, yet I had to go and serve at a wedding and be on my feet for 2 more hours. But, all things aside, we should be in shape very soon, and I'll be glad when all this pain in my body ceases. One thing's for sure...I'll sleep good tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home