Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Vols

Hm...where to begin? First off, my grandma is out of the hospital and is going back to Colorado with my grandpa tomorrow. All your support has been amazing and overwhelming. Thank you so much.

School offically started up today, I guess. First Geometry class of the semester. Blah. At least we get out April 20th. Unfortunatly, that is my birthday, so that will not be fun to do math on my birthday, but what can you do? Oh well. Anyways, on to the main subject of this post. David posted about some Vols fan naming his kid Knox not too long ago, and while this isn't as good as that, I saw the ugliest orange car today that had a Vols license plate on the front. Some fans will do almost anything. Of course, if I could get a car in Carolina blue, that wouldn't bother me much. :) All for now. Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home