Monday, December 13, 2004

I can fly! Well...I don't, but she does!

Tree is so awesome! We have 3 more performances, and so far things have gone smoothly. If you haven't heard by now, I am an angel groupie with my own guardian angel! lol, after I finish my band thing each night, I rush down to the second floor and join my angel, Anna, in her lil' dressing room before she flies. I watch her fly, wait for her to change again, and then we go downstairs together. Yesterday and Saturday she skipped out early to eat lunch with me. I've had a lot of fun with her this week. She has the most awesome part in the whole Tree. I mean, come on, how many people get to fly across the sanctuary? It's so awesome...she really looks like an angel. She insists she is, but I know her better than that. ;) Just kidding, Skunky! You know I love you.
Band is...um, interesting. Nothing much has happened, other than last night's performance. Somebody's trombone hooked my flute and almost yanked it outta my hands while we were onstage. Mollie said I looked over my shoulder with a look of hatred...that's quite possible, although I don't remember doing it. Well, I must go, but I will leave you with Skunk's words that I'm using the rest of this week because of prison. Later days!

"It's easier to ask forgivness than to ask for permission." - Skunk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home