Monday, December 06, 2004

Down for the count

Woohoo, indoor was so awesome last night! After taking a break for a week, getting back into the rhythm of things was awesome. I went out the second half, hungry for blood, and I got it. Unfortunately, it was my own blood. I received the ball, turned to run with it, got slammed in the back, and skidded across the turf. Not only that, when I fell, I lost the ball, and the guy who rammed me (who, by the way, was like 6 foot) had his teammate get it. The teammate ripped the ball as hard as he could (even though the whistle had blown) and it skinned my ear. Not kidding. Had it been any closer to me, I would've probably had a busted nose...he kicked it that hard. So, my team got a free kick because of my blood ravaging effort, and we ended up winning, 7-4. The girl from U of M, Heather Wilson, is very nice and very good (Do you know her Maria?). So everything has worked out good so far. Our games now though are every other week, instead of every week, so I don't have one next week, but the week after. I don't know if I'll go, because it's at 6:30. We'll see. Ok, I gotta go to Tree practice, so later days!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i think I meet her once. she is nice. I'm avoiding like three papers due oh so soon, so I guess I better get back to that. I will be so happy when all this school mess is over. I can make it. I hope. It will be over after next monday! You know before it all starts back up again and..... yeah I do need to work on some papers now. I don't want to. :(
~ria

8:19 PM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

Aw, Ria I'm sorry. Papers are no fun. But at least it's almost over! Yay! And you get out the...13th? Lucky!!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home