Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Stuff

Hmm...first off, what the flip is up with this font?? Tell me...is it really small, or is my computer just being retarded? Tree is almost over! Part of me is glad, but part is sad...I want to be an angel groupie for a long time. Heehee, and I'm also officially a magi groupie as well. I even have the new shirt they made that says, "Who's your magi?". It's quite cool.
Michele will be home next week! I'm so excited. It seems like it's been forever, but it kinda seems like it hasn't been that long. I'll be glad to finally see her though.
I'm not quite sure what's been wrong with me lately...I've been quite 'bah humbug' about Christmas, which is strange, because it usually excites me. Maybe I just haven't gotten into the full swing of everything. But don't get me wrong...I like Christmas, because it was when Jesus was born! I'm just not thrilled about getting presents and all. Oh well.
Soccer will be starting up soon. I'm very excited about this upcoming year. All my buddies are on the team, so we should have a blast and hopefully a pretty good season. I know we have good coaches too (Mr. Dalton and Frank!), so we should be well taught. Ok, I gotta get ready to go to Tree, so later days!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you about the font!!!!! It looks fine to me now but sometimes on my other computer it is real small.
oh and the tree was so good. some of the band passed by me, but not you. it was funny because i said hi to them as they went by and jeff waved back at me.
~ria

8:04 AM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

I know you said something about the font, but that was a long time ago, and I fixed it. But most of the sites I've been going to have tiny font, so I wondered if maybe it's just my computer. The font size is still regular, but if you have a hard time reading it, I'll make it bigger.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

Oh, and that's funny about the band. I'm not surprised Jeff waved back. I looked for you though, and if I had seen you, I would have waved too! :)

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home