Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Single Awareness Day (SAD)

"We've got all the happiness we need. Happy, happy, happy!" - Shrek

(Above title courtesy of Maria)
So, yeah, it's Valentine's Day, a day where we make fools of the people who have dates/spouses/etc., and make fun of the people who don't. I don't really care about it either way. I just like the candy. I had a good day today though, in spite of it being SAD day. And I can drive my car better too! I went driving again tonight and it's definitely smoother. I am on my way! And I went swinging for the first time in quite a while. That was very fun, as always. Anywho, I have nothing more to say, so this is it until....sometime soon. Later days!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hey it's me again just wanted to let ya know that i created a page just for u so i could comment on ur page and u don't even have to do that!! how dumb am i!! ok well i feel just stupid now ha!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home