Tuesday, February 22, 2005

"And really bad eggs. Yo, ho, a pirate's life for me."

Haha, I couldn't think of a title, so I just quoted Johnny Depp instead. Well, I had heard we weren't going to have practice tonight, but when I talked to Frankfurter yesterday, he wanted to have practice. But, unless he contacts me in the next minute or so, I'm not going to go. I don't think we're having practice. I'm pretty sure we all pulled a mutiny on him, so he probably just decided not to have one. Us girls have so much power. :) Anywho, it's supposed to rain Sunday and Monday, which could mean another game rained out, which would stink. I hate not playing. Even if we were to lose, I'd still love to play. Ok, I have nothing more to say, but here's a cool site for you to check out. Later days!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha!! yep yep!! we girls have so much power!!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

Not only do we girls have power, but I have extra power over my assistant coach...it's awesome. lol.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sure did rain today and I got wet, but i did not mind all that much once i got past the, "i'm so cold" part of it.
~ria

12:45 PM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

Typhoony! :)

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY RACHY!! i'm glad u like my pic! for some reason it won't let me upload any more pics on to my site so i only have 2 that i can choose from! it stinks!!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home