Friday, February 25, 2005

Because of Winn Dixie

Boy, I feel like crap right now. I had a really good day though. Today, Dawn and I went to the gym, ran a mile, then biked 5 miles, then went downstairs and played basketball (I did more chasing, than shooting). We ate at Wendy's, where the service was awful (I think it was everyone's first day, lol) and then we went to see Because of Winn Dixie. Awwie, it was such a good movie. I wanna doggie that can smile! lol, ok well, I am dog tired (get it? Dog...ok, nevermind), so I am going to bed. Later days.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey that was a really good movie i was impressed!!!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

Me too. "Ew. That's bad. That tastes like not having a dog." lol, that still makes me crack up!!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home