Tuesday, March 01, 2005

"I must hold on before, I too, go totally mad...too late."

If you haven't caught on yet, you'll notice I'll put movie quotes in the title if I can't think of title. Today's quote is Puss in Boots, from Shrek 2. Not much today. Just been doing school, and school, and pouting over another cancelled soccer game, and school. I'm sick of rain. I want some sun so we can play some soccer! Our next game isn't until the end of this month! Ugh. I don't think I can wait that long. Thus, the reason for my excellent quote. Alias is on tomorrow, and I simply cannot wait. After I read the books, I got hooked, so now I watch the TV show, and it's quite awesome.
Still thinking about going to the Jr.-Sr. banquet. I really wanna go to the all-nighter, but the only way you can go to that is to attend the banquet. Poo. I don't mind going with all my friends, but...I dunno. I'm thinkin' about trying to persuade this guy to take me (as friends, of course). So we'll see how that goes. Ok, I'm out. Later days!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well u better go to the banquet..it won't be that bad..we'll have a good time!! come go w. us if u don't have a date..

1:22 PM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

Ok, I will. Are you going to go to the all-nighter?

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry about the rain. i didn't do it, but i'm feelin your pain. Anyway, who did you want to go with? go date or no date. it will be fun. or it was when i went. yeah. fun.
~ha

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(like you don't know who said that^ )

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah rachy i'm goin to the all nighter..i can't wait..it's goin to be freggin awesome!!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

Holy smokes, Ria! You just made my day. That was about the funniest thing I've ever read! But you are right. I shall go date or no date. And like you don't know who I want to go with...

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home