Saturday, February 26, 2005

"Ew. That's bad. That tastes like not havin' a dog."

Well, not much happened today. I didn't go to soccer practice because I woke up late and then just didn't feel like going. I played video games (Amped, a snowboarding game where I am now a superstar with a world rank of 17! I started on world rank 150, so I've come a long way) for most of the day, then went to the lake with my dad, Tommy, Jacob, and Leah. We climbed all over the swing set and I climbed the tree next to it. And my swing is busted!! Maria, my swing is all tied up, where I can't reach it, so I can't swing!! Oh well. If I have to climb up and untangle it myself, so be it. Well, we made a cake tonight, and now it's ready to eat, so I'm going to eat some cake ("Cake!! Everybody loves cake!!"). Later days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY RACHY~ i'm feeling it now in my legs!! i wasn't this morning but i sure do feel it now lol. it was fun though

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home