Thursday, March 03, 2005

"Trot, trot, trottin' in place, trottin' in place...YEAH!"

You guys should be so proud of me...I did 9 miles tonight. "Oh, yah, I can hardly believe it also!" I'm feeling it now though. My legs are absolutely killing me. And the worst part? We didn't even have practice tonight! It's like Spring Break or something (whoever heard of spring break for soccer?!?!?) so we don't start up practices until March 15th (which is so retarded...if we want to win any games, we need to practice!!!!!!), but myself and 2 other girls did not get this message until we were already out at the fields (which, by the way, are 30 minutes away from my house). We decided we wouldn't let a cancelled practice keep us from running. So we went back up to the gym, and ran. While I did not run 9 miles, I did run. I'm just not a long distance runner. I'm a sprinter. So running and running is just not for me. Soccer's not even like that. You sprint, then jog, or even walk, then sprint again. And although running is good to build stamina and get you in shape, I see no reason to push it when you're already in shape (I'm all for running, just not running so fast that you pass out after the first lap). I already did myself an injury bookin' it at the gym. So I'm ready to just chill for a little while. We need to have practice, not marathon training. Ok, I'll shut up now. Later days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rachy..wow u should have called me up and i would have gone w. u...and from the pic on ur web page david beckham isn't that hott sry...lol

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home