Monday, July 25, 2005

Speaking

Last night a few people that went to Honduras and I went to hear Will McKay speak about Honduras at a small church in Halls, TN. I thought we were going for moral support--which we were--but when we arrived, Will told me I was giving my testimony. Of course, I protested, but when Will has his mind made up, it's no use. Besides, I kind of wanted to speak again. Other than speaking in Priority, I hadn't done it since Honduras. I was real nervous, but once I got going, I relaxed and just shared from my heart. It was great. I finally got that feeling again. The one where I feel like I have a purpose, and what I'm saying could be impacting people. I realized that although I'm scared to do it, it makes me depend on God, and I feel like I'm doing something worthwhile. I love talking about Honduras. And even if I can't go back again, I could spend the rest of my life talking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home