Sunday, August 21, 2005

Longing for a more carefree time...

How I wish things were...carefree. Kind of like summer, but more like vacation. Not worrying about my schedule, or if lawns are going to get mowed, or if homework is going to get done in time. No soccer unless I choose it (don't get me wrong, I love soccer, but sometimes the schedule can get overwhelming)...just being carefree. I need a swinging session soon. I just want to lay in the grass and look at the stars. You know, I hear if you stay in one spot long enough, you can see shooting stars. ;) I'd like to do that soon. It makes me forget my responsibilities for a short time and helps me relax. Yeah. Later days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rai Rai said...

I was wondering when you were going to comment...considering the post was directed at you. :)

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home