Monday, August 08, 2005

Wow

So let me tell you...I'm totally obsessed with Union! My visit was awesome...the campus is beautiful, the dorms are incredible, the work will definitely push me, and the people are so Godly. I know that would really be good for me...that's something I really want...a school that will give me knowledge and help me grow spiritually. It was awesome. And the cool thing was, all the other schools we visited had a little something that I wanted, but Union had everything, even down to the rock wall in the gym! It was so cool. And I've really changed my mind about it. Union was the last place on earth that I wanted to go...but now, it looks like I might be heading there next fall! Pray for God's discernment in it all...I want what He wants. That was another cool thing. The professor I talked to really encouraged me to make sure that Union was the place that God wanted me to go...he didn't push me to go to HIS school...it was cool. My counselor and the soccer coach were the same way. Oh my sweet beans! The soccer coach....AMAZING! He was so awesome. I really want to play there now. He was so encouraging and he made it clear that he was all about character and the team as a whole being a good example and everything. It was awesome. Ok, well, I'm tired now, so I'm going to bed. Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home