Friday, October 28, 2005

Union

Ok, so I had the best time at Union this past week. We made the second half of the game Monday evening, then went out to eat with some of the girls. I have seriously never laughed so hard. Ok, maybe a few times, but that's beside the point! After dinner, I moved all my junk into Emily Rawls' dorm, and Kelli moved her stuff into the dorm above us (she bunked with some other soccer girls). We hung out up there until about 1 in the morning...it was awesome. I also got to sleep in until 10 the next morning...even more awesome. I attended a few classes, which I enjoyed. I hope all of mine will be like those. Tuesday evening we attended the other game (we didn't train because the girls don't train on game days) then went home. It was awesome. I was quite apprehensive about it all before hand, but everything worked out good. Monday Kelli and I will be going up there again for tryouts. Pray that they go well, and that we play to the best of our ability. More on that when it's over. Later days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home