Friday, May 05, 2006

Checking in

So not much is happening. I'm glad there's at least one person still reading this. I guess it's pretty much for her anyway. I've been working. I love it. I'm having a blast with the people. It's kind of sad, really though. When I think about leaving in a couple months, I almost regret getting as close to them as I have. I hate the fact that I'm gonna hafta leave them. But I'll never regret getting to know them...it's been too much fun. I'm going to miss the church too, and all the friends I have there (one in particular...who reads this). I can hardly believe that I'll be gone in just a few months. True, it's only an hour away, and yes, I can come home pretty much whenever I want, but I'm still going to miss being here. I'm still worried about the school work, what I'll end up majoring in, how I'm going to learn all the stuff I need to learn just to survive...gah...all this thinkin' gets me stressed. I suppose I shouldn't worry about it, but I really can't help it. And when I think about all the stuff I need to get done now...wow, don't even get me started. I'm just hoping to make it through this month. Things should calm down after graduation. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home