Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Eek. It's been a minute.

Alrighty, so it's been a little while, eh? Oh, you know, not much as happened in the past 2 and a half years. Riiiiggghhhttt.

Since re-capping almost 3 years of insanity would be somewhat exhaustive, I'll just do you all a favor and cut to the chase. Let's see where we are now. I'm a senior now at the Onion, about to graduate with my degree in Psychology. Interestingly enough, I may or may not go to graduate school to become a counselor, but rather, I have decided to become a firefighter. When I graduate in May, I'll start a program to get my EMT license. And from there, we'll see where it takes me.

As of right now, I'm just trying to survive this last semester. There have been so many pros and cons to going to this school, but whatever. It's almost over and I'm glad, though I'll hate to leave some of my friends who have become my second family.

Ok, wow, this is probably the most boring update ever, but it's all I've got right now. More to come, I promise.

-Fingernail out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home