Sunday, August 20, 2006

I suppose I'm due for an update

well, i guess i'll update, since i have time and i'm bored. so i'm up at union...have been for the past twelve days...eleven...something like that. i have to admit, i'm completely enjoying myself. soccer has been...challenging (that's putting it lightly), but i'm still have a great time. the girls are great and i'm just havin fun. if you read this, i ask that you pray for me. my asthma has been giving me fits lately, and has kept me from accomplishing all that i wanted, so pray that it settles down and that i'll be content with the position that i'm in. also, please pray for my shins and my calves. they also have been giving me fits and that's just not a good thing. oh, and pray for my foot...i cut it in several places because i did a barefooted victory dance on a gym floor...and the dragging of feet produces blood, apparently. haha, so that's about all i guess...i'm a lil' bit frustrated with some things, but it'll all work out in the end. aight, that's all i got.
-Fingernail out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home