Saturday, May 20, 2006

It be over!

Graduation has finally come and gone. It was a moment. I remember watching my older friends walk down that aisle, receive their diplomas, flip the tassel, and march right back down that aisle. I remember thinking how cool it was and knowing in the back of my mind that someday I would be doing that too. And today was finally the day. As I walked down the aisle, my tassel swinging back and forth, smiling at all the people, it was just surreal. I'm walking and thinking I can't believe this is actually happening. It was pretty cool. And it was nice to walk off that stage, diploma in hand, knowing that I've hit a milestone, and I'm ready to hit several more. High school is finally over...and my journey is about to begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home