Friday, September 24, 2004

Napoleon Dynamite

oh, man it is the sweetest movie ever!! I've seen it 3 times now, and I laugh harder each time. Every little thing makes me laugh. I don't know if I have a favorite character, because they're all hilarious. One quote though, ok?

" Napoleon, don't be jealous just because I've been talking to babes online...all day. Besides, we both know I'm in training to be a cage fighter."
"Since when, Kip?!? You have the worst reflexes of all time!!"
" Come down here and try to hit me."
" What??"
" I said come down here and see what happens if you try to hit me."

Do you have a favorite scene or quote? Tell me about it in the comment area!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rai Rai said...

"I have all your equipment in my locker. You should prolly come get it cuz I can't fit my numbchucks in there any more."

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home