Monday, November 08, 2004

Random day

Hang on tight, cuz I got a lot of random things to say. First off, my indoor game went well last night. My S.S. teacher and Lizzy came! Yay! So that was cool. We won, 8-7 (the closest game we've ever had), and the pressure of the game made everyone go crazy. This one dude on the other team got mad at Andrew (our Tom Cruise look-alike...ooh, he's soooo cute! lol) and started cussing him out. I was like, ooh, dirty mouth. It's extremely hard to sit on the bench when your team's only ahead by one...my nerves were shot. I could hardly take it. Yup, but we won, so it was all good. I had an assist too! Anyways, on to other business...it's almost physically possible to close your lip shut in one of those fold-and-shut calculators. Yep, I tested it, and with a lil' more pressure and some morphine, I might be able to make it physically possible. Heh heh. We'll see. I'll keep you updated. And on a last note...I'm waging a political war w/ somebody on Dave's website. I think I'm losing, but it's kind of fun to see how much you can get somebody's dander up. Shh...just don't tell this dude. :) Ok, well, I'm going to go practice my flute (two more weeks until Perfect Practice! Just you wait, Maria!), but I have a soccer game tomorrow night @ 5:30 on field 4. Come watch us win....again. Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home