Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Dang it!

Ok, I had a very long post, but now it's gone. Oh well. It's probably better left unsaid anyway. Our drum practice went fairly well today. Maria, did I tell you I'm doing trash cans in Honduras? I think I did. But to everyone else, yes, I'm attempting to do trash cans in Honduras. And it's going to be a very good thing that they've never heard it before. :) We've got another meeting tonight after church, but I'm not even sure what we're doing. Oh yeah, I've got to call my coach to see if he still needs my help tomorrow. Ok. That's all I got. Other than, Maria, you so totally know my abs are better. Dream on, sister. lol, later days!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Congrats on the trashcans thing. I had no idea. That would probably have something to do with not getting to talk to you for at least a month now. I'll have to drop by a practice sometime and check out your skills.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

Yeah, it seems like it's been forever. I really like the bald thing though...I liked it better than I thoght I would. And we have no skills.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home