Monday, January 02, 2006

Still in a writing mood...

Well, another Christmas has come and gone. Another year has passed us by. Another Bellevue camp has gone and returned. Except this year I was able to attend such a camp. And it's not just some thing that's passed me by...sure it's passed...but not without changing me in the process. There are so many things that I wish I could put into writing, but words are not adequate. All I can tell you is I've been freed...freed from burdens and hurt and anger and bitterness...and it's amazing!!! Yup. That's the best I can do. This life is amazing. But my God is even better. Later days.


Cause I need you Jesus to come to my rescue
Where else could I go?
There's no other name by which I am saved
Capture me with grace
I will follow you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home