Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Mountain Dew

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been crazy. Last night was the first night I made it in bed before midnight. I was up until midnight Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 2:15 AM on Saturday, and 1:30 on Sunday night because I drank a whole 2 liter of Mountain Dew before bed and it kept me awake for half the night. I literally sat in my bed from 11:45-1:30 trying to get to sleep and realizing that I was stupid and had downed that much caffiene and now I was never going to get to sleep. Maria was right...I think I am addicted to Mountain Dew. Anyways, we had band yesterday (and I'm somewhat, but not really, sorry for what I posted about band) and that went a lot better because Maria (who I was ragging on the night before) came to see me and all was good. And although David says I am whack, I am not. He is the one who is whack, not I. (Idiot!! lol) Ok, well, that's all for now, but if you were wondering, my font is bigger because my friend is sight challenged and so I made it bigger just for her, because I love her so much. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK I CAN READ IT NOW.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

Hey, goober, even though I'm pretty sure I know who this is, put your name in your post, ok? That goes for everyone too...

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I say you're whack, I mean that in the best way possible. And, hey, you don't have to apologize about anything. Nothing is perfect, not even band. Anything involving people is going to be messed up somehow sooner or later. If it really is a pain, say something to Mr. Larry about it. He's the one who needs to know. If you're just being whiney, then we're used to that... :)

Dave

9:28 AM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

hey, dave, thanks for that. It really encouraged me. I don't want to sound like a band hater, because I didn't used to be, but I just don't like change very much. What's done is done, so in the words of a familiar song, "I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining.." So there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm not going to complain and I'm going to make the best of it. And you're right...I am a bit of a whiner. :)

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home