Saturday, October 16, 2004

Boo-ya!!

Wow. What a day. Today seemed like the longest day of my entire life. This morning my mom and I went to the Impact center for the food pantry thingy and it was awesome. God is truly amazing. I was nervous, because I don't like to get out of my comfort zone, but I did it for Him and He blessed me by letting me have a lot of fun and realizing how much I'm blessed and how much I really have. If you haven't been before, I really encourage you to go.
Secondly, my soccer game was awesome!! Right after I got finished at the Impact center (9:00-12:00), I went straight to my soccer game, which was at 12:30. We won--no, pulverized--the other team, winning 14-4. At least, we're pretty sure that's what it was...the ref stopped counting after 9. :) I'm not trying to brag here, but I'm very proud of my team...
And, as if all that wasn't enough, 2 of my teammates, my coach, and I went out to lunch then Super-Target, Hallmark (to see a friend), then back to the soccer fields to play some more to celebrate our victory. We left the fields at about 3:00, and we didn't leave the second time until like, 6:45. We played 2v2, layed out and found a cloud that looked like the country, lol, and rolled me around the field (I pulled my legs into my jacket to keep warm, and my coach started to roll me around like a ball, since I couldn't pull my legs out or sit up). So it was really, really fun, but I am BUSHED! So that's all for me, but if you want to come watch me play my first indoor soccer game, it's tomorrow night @ 8:30 at Dulin's (by Bogey's). Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home