Friday, October 08, 2004

Touchdown!!!

Wow, there's nothing in the world like playin' backyard football. Especially standing on the sidelines, having the other team realize they need another player, and being called on to the field. It's really funny too when the boys are like, "a girl?!?!" and then somebody's like "She's good! She's good! Let her play!!" So I got to play. This little bitty dude tried to take me out, but I just carried him a good 5 yards. It was so funny. He was about half my size, and he'd grab Tommy and me around the waist, but it did no good. We just carried him along. It was pretty funny. I didn't really get tackled that much (cuz I'm good like that), but the few times I did, it kinda hurt. Nothin' I can't handle though...just smarted a little. Especially wet grass...ugh, stings like the devil. Anyway, that's all for me now, and I prolly won't be there Sunday night (sorry Ria...I really wanted to see you), so I'll see some of you probably Monday (hey Maria, you could come then! :D). Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home