Thursday, October 07, 2004

happy...

I'm so happy today because I have no Chemistry today!!! YIPPEE!!! Haha, anyway, yesterday wasn't too bad. There's nothing better than text messaging in Geometry...lol. :)
My nose has been really, really bothering me lately, and I couldn't figure out why, until I got to thinking about band on Monday. Not only did I fall, but after band, Tommy, Jacob and I ran to the van and tried to hurry and get in before half the band joined us, and as I got in, I was still hanging half out, but I tried to shut the door partway and ended up slamming the bridge of my nose on the door frame. It smarted so bad it brought tears to my eyes, but with the munchkins still hot on our trail, there was nothing I could do but suck it up and lock the door. Hopefully band today will involve no injuries...but it's band, so you never know. I'll update later after band is over. Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home