Friday, October 01, 2004

soccer game update

For those of you wondering, our soccer game time was changed from 2:00 to 4:30 at Bellevue on the back field by the highway. Our soccer practice the other night was sooooo cool. We scrimmaged the entire time and we all had a blast. Plus the fact that my team won didn't hurt any. Tomorrow should be fun too. Hopefully it won't be too hot. I'm hoping to convince my coach that if we win, he can take us out to ice cream. I'm crossing my fingers that it'll work. Which reminds me, Maria, I have to tell you something, so remind me the next time I see you. And I'm glad you and David enjoyed my band poem remix... :) All for now. Later days...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( Wish I could have seen it. Maybe another time
~Ria

7:50 AM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

It's ok Ria. You have 7 more chances... :)

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home