Saturday, October 02, 2004

ole, ole, ole, ole!!!!!

Well, we had our first game today, and we tasted sweet victory, winning 5-4. It was great!! It was a lot of fun, and it wasn't too hot, which was nice. My next game is October 16, 12:30 on Bellevue field 4.
I finally got rid of a nasty cold today. It was the first day I woke up without having to blow my nose. I think that's the worst thing about colds; when I blow my nose, it feels like I'm about to blow out an eyeball or have an aneurysm...I'll let you know which one comes first. All for me now. Later days!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, I'm waiting for my class to start because I finished my test in the other class early, so I thought I'd say hi. Hi. sorry I have nothing cool to say.....nope nothing at all. humm ok have a good day and may you never really get an aneurysm. that would be sad.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, that was me who said that last thing.=)
~Ria

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home