Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Bathroom break!!!

Haha, practice last night was so funny! Frank (my coach) sent us off to center field to stretch, and while we were, somebody mentioned that they had to go to the bathroom. So we decided that we'd run a lap, then run right off the field to the bathroom. Which is exactly what we did. Frank and my dad were running in front of us, with their backs turned, and when they kept running, we ran right off the field- single file- to the bathroom. Frank didn't notice until we were almost inside the bathroom, at which he began to yell at us to come back and keep running. It's a good thing guys aren't allowed in the girls bathroom, or we might have had to keep running. Anyway, after everybody used the toilet, we ran back out--single file-- and back onto the field, where we finished our laps. Although our little shenanigan got us punishment (foward and reverse suicides), we all agreed it was worth it. Ok, before I go, I have to post these Christian pick-up lines I learned at practice...

"Heyyy...nice Bible."
"I can't speak in tongues, but I can kiss like it."
"You have a friend named Jesus?? Me too!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home