Thursday, October 07, 2004

update for today

Uhh...I don't want to sound pessimistic or make Maria sad....but band wasn't as fun today as it was Monday. In fact, it was downright dull...and retarded. But, on the upside, I got shotgun in David's Jeep!! Oh yeah...it was sweetness. Ok, well, I have nothing more interesting to say, except poo, no soccer game on Saturday, other than my little brother's, so if you want to see him play, come on down. His game is @ 8:00 AM on the Gold field. Later days!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"sweetness" that's funny. sorry band was not so good but I think we have to have bad days to really enjoy the good ones. Humm I think that was for me more then it was for you. Ok, enjoy your day whatever it may hold. It's time for this sleepy girl to go to class
~ria

6:52 AM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

Thanks, Ria. I hope you have a good day..in class or out.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home