Thursday, June 23, 2005

I'm going!

I have great news...I am going to Honduras! Last night, my teacher gave me a slip of paper telling me how much I owed. I owed 325, but I had 250 to turn in, so I only owed 75. Then, this morning, another friend gave me 50. Last night though, my mom gave Tommy 25 extra dollars, and said if I needed it she'd give it to me. So, with that and all the money I've already gotten, I am totally paid off! It was such an answer to prayer. I have been doubting whether I should really go or not, so I prayed that if I was to go, that all the money would come in. I didn't expect to have as much money as I did, so it was really cool. I'm really thankful for all that everyone has done, and for what God has done. This trip is going to be incredible, and now I can finally kind of relax and know that I really AM supposed to go. It's cool.

Drum practice went really well today. I am actually playing the trash cans...it's so funny! And I'm doing better than some of the kids because I had a great teacher when I first started learning to play flute, and she taught me how to count, which is quite helpful when you play drums. Yeah. But still pray that it'll all come together, because while we're doing better, we're still a long way off. Anyway, I've got to get ready to go work at the soccer camp. Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home