Saturday, July 02, 2005

Honduras!!!

I'm here! It's our second day here in beautiful Honduras and I'm having a great time. I'm also typing upside-down, so if something is typed wrong, I'm sorry. Mom, Dad, I can't figure out how to do email, so I'm doing this instead. Today we met with the kids from Impacto and I had a wonderful time. We played games and practiced the skit. I'm acting like a puppet in our one skit, and it's quite hard being that loose. I also had a lot of fun with two different girls, Carol and Jenny. Carol is on my school team, and is leading our skit. She's really cool. We pretty much spent all day there, arriving at 9:00, and didn't leave until about 4:30. Then we had the rest of the evening off. Red (Kelli), Ali, and I went to the mall and ate in the food court. I had Pizza Hut, and there are a lot of American food chains here. We also shopped in a few stores. And I came very close to buying a faboulous pair of cleats. But, here in soccer universe, they don't have a single Beckham jersey. I was very dissapointed, but it didn't last long. This place is so awesome it's hard to stop smiling. Our hotel is wonderful, and we have an incredible view. We saw a rainbow this afternoon, gracing the moutain peaks. It was great. Tomorrow we're going to different churches for worship, but I will be at Impacto. Pray for me as I'm taking part in our skit for the first time. After church, we're all going to the Hamilton's apartment to celebrate the 4th of July. Yay! And Maria, I haven't forgotten about you. I'm writing everything down so you can read it when you get home. Alrighty, I'm off, but I'll try to update tomorrow (we get 2 free hours of internet each day). Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home