Monday, October 18, 2004

Indoor

Whoa. I played my first ever indoor soccer game last night and it was amazing!! There are no words to acurately describe how cool it was. I've been playing soccer since I was 4 years old, and nothing I've ever done compared to last night. The game was so fast moving. There weren't any real positions (everyone played everywhere) and nobody told me the rules. I just got thrown out there and it started. Of course, we played the team that we had a bad experience last season, but it was ok. It was so fun. The guys I play with are AWESOME!! My competitive soccer coach played, and his brother, and some other guys, including Chad Reynolds (who is awesome). Anyways, yeah, it was great. Nothing like outdoor soccer...it's way better. Our games are always on Sundays, and this next week it's @ 8:30 at Dulin's. Ok, well, nothing else happened today except school and band, and nothing exciting happened. So all for me. Later days!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home