Thursday, November 11, 2004

What a day

Wow. I did end up having to get up super-early, only to get to church and find out they canceled the parade! Ugh! I was actually excited about going too. Especially the CiCi's part...I could've used some pizza. So I came home and got back in bed, taking like a 3 hour nap. Ah, bliss. Ok, before I go, I have some advice for those of you in school...

Yesterday in Geometry class, I was sitting at the back table, talking to Courtney about the movie, Around the World in 80 Days. I was preceeding to quote a line from the movie, when our teacher began to talk about nasty Algebra stuff. Of course, I was not paying attention and whispered to Courtney, "I spit on you! France spits on you! Vive l'Anjoul!!" in my best French accent (this was a line from the movie). At the last part, Vive whatever, I raised my hand slightly to emphasize my point, when my teacher spotted me with my hand raised and called on me. Here were the problems...#1, I was not paying attention, so I had no clue what we were talking about, or what she was asking, and #2, when I did figure out what we were doing, I realized I would never in a million years get the correct answer because those problems take me forever to do. So, when in doubt, I guessed...of course, I guessed the wrong answer. But it wouldn't have mattered anyway. If I had said the right answer, she would've asked, "And what would we do?" Leaving me to reply, "Uh...lucky guess?" :) So, the moral of the story...don't quote movies if the problems are hard. Later days!

P.S. My last outdoor soccer game (other than the tournament, if there is one) is this Saturday at 12:30, on field 4. I'll work on my Becks hairstyle so I can wear it to the game! Woohoo! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home