Saturday, October 23, 2004

Band

Wow. Today was a lonnnnngggg day. I played at the Baptist Children's Home today with the band, and it was really fun. I think I laughed more than I played. We performed our field show, then hung around a little afterwards listening to the other groups, and I got my face painted! Woohoo! Even better, my flute played very well since it's now un-bust-i-cated (that means it's not broken anymore). Double woohoo! After we played there, we went to the Liberty Bowl to watch some band competition (I'm not sure of the exact name). That was fun, but the bus ride over there was more fun. I quoted lines from Napoleon Dynamite with David, and he was making me laugh so hard I was crying. We came home after that, so I didn't get home until about 8:15 or so. Today has been a long, but very entertaining day. Whew. Glad to be home though. Oh yeah...I didn't have a Mountain Dew all day today!! Go me!! lol, I didn't have any headaches today, but if I don't have any Dew tomorrow, that's when the migranes'll prolly start kickin' in, and I don't think I'll be able to take it. We'll see though. Maybe I can be strong...hmm...then again, maybe not. Anyways, nothing more for me, but if you love me, you'll come to my indoor soccer game tomorrow night! Wooohooooo!! See ya then! Later days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home