Saturday, October 30, 2004

I love to win

Man, I'm tired. What a day this has been. Had a soccer game this afternoon, then had to go straight to the church to serve at a 70 year wedding aniversary thing. I showered at church for the first time ever...it was......interesting. I had no idea there was even a shower in the church, but hey, you learn something new everyday...including how ridiculous the refs are at church. Today he called a handball on me when I HEADED the ball. How the heck he saw my hand up there, I'll never know. That and when 2 girls were knocking me around, he called nothing, even when he saw them. One girl even knocked me to the ground, and I was spitting sand outta my mouth and he still called nothing. Now when the second girl popped me, then I yelled at him. Ugh. All for the love of the game, I suppose. Oh well...we beat them anyway. :) Ok, I'm done now. Indoor tomorrow night, 9:30. Later days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home