Thursday, October 28, 2004

Stuff...

Yay! Dude, I just finished the hardest crossword puzzle ever. This Beckham crossword search took me an hour, then I had to go to band (which I'm not going to comment on today...I'm just not gonna go there), came back and finished it. It was hard, but fun. All the words are related to Becks in one way or another, so that made it fun.

The Fall "Festibal", as my little sister calls it, is tonight. Yummy, candy. I'll see how much I can make off with...I mean, uh...I would never do that. ;) Leah is so cute. She's dressed up as Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz. She's been so excited about the festival, that she's been coming into my parents room at like 7:00 AM for the past 2 mornings, saying "It's time to get ready for the Fall Festibal!" It's funny. I taught her all these lines to say so she can get more candy (to share with me! lol). Ok, well, I'm off, but we have a soccer game this Saturday at 12:30. Woohoo! Later days.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sad. I wish I went with Brian. No candy for me. Just work and school. wow I'm ready for some change or something good. I guess it's time for lunch. That will be good. Hope you're having a good day

~ria
^(I did it this time)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

Did you have to work last night? I almost came to see you, but decided against it, for your benefit. Yes, it was fun and I got some of Leah's candy, but to make sure, I went and bought my own bag, on which I've gotten very sick. :)

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home